There is no difference if students learn piano or keyboard it is exactly the same.
All students have a digital piano to learn on in group classes.
Students can have any type keyboard instrument to practice on at home.
Piano - Keyboard Programs Cater For All Age Groups.
Piano-Keyboard For Little Mozarts (3 – 5 years of age).
Children & Teenager Music Programs (6 – 17 years of age).
Adult Piano - Keyboard Music Education Programs.
- 20 or 30 minute individual
- 60 minute Group
- Monday to Friday 3:30am to 9pm
- Saturday 8am to 2pm
- Sunday (subject to availability)
- Three digital piano teaching studios with 3 to 5 digital pianos in each studio all with 88 weighted keys.
- A Grand Piano Studio.
- Yamaha HU3 Upright Piano
- A teaching room with a 6ft long whiteboard and manuscript lines.
- Guitar Studio with spear 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 size acoustic guitars and 3/4 electric guitar.
- Students have access to professional recording equipment, PA system, and comprehensive
- library along with air conditioning, heating and well lit studios.
The program is progressive, exciting, offers a breath of challenges each piano lesson for students, and most of all it's fun! The program extends beyond the traditional piano-keyboard class were students learn other important aspects in musical comprehension and creativity.
Students are taught to compose music, improvise, ear-training, musicianship skills, music appreciation, music technology, and all students have the option to record on our annual end of year CD.
We understand that students today have an array of extra-curricular activities available to them and believe their choice to learn music will be very rewarding and provide them with skills they can transfer to other areas of academic excellence. In order for students to maximise the most of their music studies we make it our priority to inform students on time management skills and instruct students on how to practice correctly and effectively.
"Our aim is to create a culture of self-motivated learning so students can continue learning music long after their journey at the Music Education Academy is complete".