“Learning a musical instrument is a lifelong journey.” - Music Education Academy
The Music Education Academy is experts in instrumental music education teaching students from 3 years of age to adult education. At the Academy you can learn to play piano-keyboard, guitar and violin. Many of our students learn to play two instruments.
Piano | Keyboard | Guitar | Violin | Singing
Piano Classes - Keyboard Classes
- Learning to play the piano or keyboard is exactly the same
- Students can have any type of keyboard or piano to practice on at home
- The Academy provide digital pianos for students to learn on in class
- Beginner students are recommend to commence their guitar studies using an acoustic guitar
- Students are required to bring their own guitar to each class
- The Academy provide spear guitars for students to use in class
- This is convenient for group sibling classes so parents to do need to purchase more than one guitar for home practice use
- Guitars come in different size
- Our guitar teachers will advise the correct guitar size for you
- Students are required to bring their own violin at each lesson
- Violins come in different sizes
- Our violin teachers will advise the correct violin size for you
- Group Classes are 30 minutes (3 students in each class)
- Individual Classes are 30 minutes
- Kinder Music Classes are 20 minutes
- Monday to Friday - 3pm to 10pm
- Tuesday & Thursday - 8am to 12pm
- Saturday - 8am to 2pm
The Academy understand and respect that students today have an array of extra-curricular activities available to them and believe their choice to learn a musical instrument will be very rewarding and provide them with skills they can transfer to other areas of academic excellence. In order for students to maximise the most of their music studies our teachers make it a priority to inform students on time management skills and instruct students on how to practice correctly and effectively.
Our aim is to create a culture of self-motivated learning so students can continue learning music long after their journey at the Music Education Academy is complete.