All students that learn a musical instrument need to study music theory. It is recommended that once students are preparing for instrumental music exams or have completed their preliminary instrumental exams that they begin their studies in music theory. The study of music theory provides students with a greater understanding in the music they are learning and in the comprehension of music notation.
- All classes are 60 minute duration
- Monday to Friday 4pm to 9pm (Subject to availability)
- Three digital piano teaching studios with 3 to 5 digital pianos in each studio all with 88 weighted keys.
- A Grand Piano Studio.
- A teaching room with a 6ft long whiteboard and manuscript lines.
- Guitar Studio with spear 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 size acoustic guitars and 3/4 electric guitar.
- Students have access to professional recording equipment, PA system, and comprehensive
- library along with air conditioning, heating and well lit studios.
To book your music theory class contact our office on 9310 9532.
Telephone is unattended when teachers are conducting classes, please leave a message and we will return your call in 24 hours.